In order to submit your paper to MJEE please follow these steps:
1. The manuscript must be prepared using the MJEE MSWord template which can be downloaded from the below links.
- Download Template for Microsoft Word 2003.
- Download Template for Microsoft Word 2010/2013.
2. Use famous Plagirism softwares like Turnitin ot Ithenticate and see if your paper similarity report is less than 30%. (if you institute does not have software ,find companies doing per paper like iranpaper.ir , ....)
3. Register in the website then create a new submission. In the submission process, you need to : A) fill the meta data completely and carefully. Notice that you need to add all the contributors name. B) to upload 5 files. 1)The PDF of your manuscript . 2)The MSWORD of your manuscript. 3) A text file containg the name and email address of three potential reviewers from different countries. 4)A Pdf file briefly explain your paper main novelity. 5)Similatity report provided by Turnitin or Ithenticate.
4. Authors of a rejected paper can again make a submission that includes answer to all reviewers' comments. However, MJEE reserves the right to send the paper to other reviewers rather than the previous ones.
* Do not send your paper by email. If you face difficulty in online paper submission, please feel free to contact us.