In order to submit your paper to MJEE please follow these steps:
1. At the time of initial submission the authors can sumbit using two columns final MJEE MSWord template which can be downloaded from the below links.
They can also submit a single column paper, but you need to follow other aspects of our template, (like refrencing style , ...).
- Submission_Template.doc for Microsoft Word 2003.
- Download Template for Microsoft Word 2010/2013.
Upon acceptance, it is necessary to follow the final MJEE Template.
2. Register in the website then create a new submission.
3. In the submission process, you need to fill the meta data compeletly.
Please use the icon "add contributors" and add all the authors names and affiliations. We are especially welcome papers resulted from international cooperation, and having authors from various countries. We reject immediately papers do not have all authors name in the process of submission completely.
We expect you to upload 4 to 5 files:
1)The PDF of your manuscript .
2)The MSWORD of your manuscript or Latex source.
3) A text file containg the name and email address (preferly institional email) of 5 potential reviewers. The best ones are those whom you compared your results with their works, or have very close publications.
4)A PDF file breifly explain the novelity of your paper (around 100 words).
5-The paper should not have more than 25 to 30 similarity. We recommend you to check your paper with Authenticate or Turnitin Softwares, it will speed up your paper processing. You may refer to this site www.payamemajlesi.ir for pre-processing jobs of your paper like proper English translation, plagiarism check, formatting and etc.
4. Please notice that we can not publish more than a paper from a person (either corresponding or not corresponding author) during a year.
5. Our acceptance rate during 2019 has been around 10%.
6. We do our best to process the submitted papers, and provide the first reply within 3 months.
7. Authors of a rejected paper can again make a submission that includes answer to all reviewers' comments. However, MJEE reserves the right to send the paper to other reviewers rather than the previous ones.
8- Do not send your paper by email. If you face difficulty in online paper submission, please feel free to contact us.
9-There is no publication charge.
10. MJEE in Google Scholar https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=B52jYUsAAAAJ&hl=en