Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
In the Upload Section, You need to upload 3 files:
1) The PDF format of your paper as "Article Text in PDF Format"
2) The MSWORD format of your paper as "Article Text in Word Format" .
3) A text file containing the names and emails of at least 3 reviewers with relevant background from different countries to your submitted paper. It is strongly recommended that you suggest these people from the authors published papers with similar background.
* Notice that you should not upload a compressed file.
- For a research paper, please explain shortly your novelty in the section Comment to the Editor.
- Please notice that we are using professional plagiarism checker tools like Turnitin to check the submitted paper, and we immediately reject papers having more than 30% similarity.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.