In order to submit your paper to MJEE please follow these steps:
1. The manuscript must be prepared using the MJEE MSWord template which can be downloaded from the below links.
- Download Template for Microsoft Word 2003.
- Download Template for Microsoft Word 2010/2013.
2. Register in the website then create a new submission.
3. In the submission process, you need to upload 4 files. 1)The PDF of your manuscript . 2)The MSWORD of your manuscript. 3) A text file containg the name and email address of three potential reviewers from different countries. 4)A PDF file breifly explain the novelity of your paper.
4. Please notice that we can not publish more than a paper from a person (either corresponding or not corresponding author) during a year, and our acceptance rate during 2018 has been around 10%.
* DO NOT send your paper by email. If you face difficulty in online paper submission, please feel free to contact us.